Monday, February 28, 2011

LoveIt or HateIt: 2011 Oscars Red Carpet

Amy Adams wore this stunning L'Wren Scott Fall 2011 RTW gown that she paired with Cartier diamond and emerald jewelry. My verdict? LoveIT
Anne Hathaway was my runner up for best dressed in this Valentino Fall 2002 Couture gown that was paired with Roger Vivier Shoes. Needless to be said LoveIt.
Annette Bening looked the part of Hollywood Icon in Naeem Khan. LoveIt.
Camila Alves attended wearing a KaufmanFranco gown that she paired with a Kotur clutch, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz diamonds. LoveIt
Cate Blanchett will always be my red carpet queen. Here she looks the part wearing a Givenchy Spring 2011 Couture gown which she paired with Van Cleef & Arpels diamonds. LoveIt.
I love this structured simple Armani Prive gown on Celine Dion.
Again Florence Welch blows me away. Here in a Valentino Spring 2011 Couture gown, she looks STUNNING! LoveIt.
Gulianna Ranic was the red carpet comentator for E! Live From The Red Carpet. She wore this amazing Christian Siriano Spring 2011 gown that was paired with Chopard jewels. This picture does the gown no justice. LoveIt!
No, Gwyneth Paltrow, No! This Calvin Klein gown is HIDEOUS! HATEIT!
Hailee Steinfeld is young I get that but the Oscars is not a place to bear your ankles unless from a split. I also don't like the yoke. She paired her Marchesa dress with a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch, Jimmy Choo shoes, and Fred Leighton jewels. HateIt.
Halle Berry also wore Marchesa gown to the Oscars. I think that Halle is starting to learn that she is not 25 anymore and cant wear a bustier and chiffon and get away with it. This gown is glamourous and Halle paired her look with Christian Louboutin shoes and Neil Lane Diamonds. LoveIt.
Its Helena Bonham Carter, need I say more? HateIt.
No Helen NO! I dont know who made the dress but the Cartier jewelry is AWESOME. HateIt!
Hilary Swank in Gucci Premiere (Gucci's Couture Line) is my pick for best dressed! LoveIt!
The Atelier Versace Spring 2008 gown that Jennifer Hudson wore to the Oscars is a gown I've been praying has a red carpet moment for a very long time. I wish that Jennifer had worn the gown in red instead of the tangerine color but still its a great look for her, such a long way from the martian bolero jacket from the year she won her Oscar. LoveIt!
I swear I have seen this Calvin Klein gown that Jennifer Lawrence wore to the Oscars on Scarlett Johanson many moons ago. It is too simple for this event. HateIt.
This is the best Mandy Moore has looked in a long time, her gown by Monique Lhuillier looks great. She paired her gown with Jimmy Choo shoes and Chopard jewels. LoveIt.
I love that Marissa Tomei wore the vintage designer Charles James, but I don't like this dress. HateIt.
It's Melissa Leo in a hideous Marc Bowuer gown, congrats to her for her Best Supporting Actress win but, HateIt.
Michelle Williams finally brought it to the red carpet. This Chanel Spring 2011 Couture gown sparkled and she paired the look with Jimmy Choo shoes and Harry Winston diamonds. LoveIt.
Mila Kunis gave us understated sexy. I love her in this Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture dress that she paired with a Bottega Veneta clutch, Elie Saab shoes, and Neil Lane diamonds.
I pinned that Natalie Portman would wear Rodarte. I love this gown but the Tiffany & Co. earrings are way to big for the look. I wish that she had worn a small cushion cut drop earring. She also wore Jimmy Choo shoes. LoveIt.
NO, I'm so sick of saying this but these girls got it all wrong. This Christian Dior Spring 2009 Couture gown looks like a badly wrinkled folded napkin, and the pink shoe really? I did love her Fred Leighton necklace though. HateIt.
This woman had a baby not to long ago, who is a woman and is extremely jealous. She looked stunning in L'Wren Scott Spring 2011 RTW gown. She paired her gown with Jimmy Choo heels and Chopard jewelry. LoveIt.
Reese Witherspoon always looks great on the Oscars red carpet. This Armani Prive gown is stunning and the hair is the best hair of the night. LoveIt.
Sandra Bullock looks ravishing in red Vera Wang and she paired her dress with Jimmy Choo shoes. LoveIt.
Scarlett Johanson becomes another celebrity to wear a lace gown by Dolce & Gabbana and I wish that they would not just focus on one thing for long periods of time. I'm sort of over Dolce so...HateIt.

No comments:

Post a Comment