Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 Critics Choice Awards: Best, Worst, and Indifferent

So many looks so little time> I have begun my prep work for tomorrow nights Golden Globe Awards compiling a list of presenters and nominees. I wrote a page and a half of women who will be attending, so please bear with me on Monday as I try to get you all the Best, Worst, and Indifferent looks of the night!

Please vote to tell me who you would like to go into the Reader Choice Best Dressed of 2011 polls at the end of the year. My Personal favorite was a tie between Natalie Portman, Eva Mendes, Elle Fanning, and Emily Blunt. Hell I love all my best dressed girls looks. What was my biggest shocker of the night? Well it was that Joan Rivers looked demure and elegant in her Marchesa Resort 2011 dress. Biggest disappointment of the night? Mila Kunis, she should have remembered the Coco Chanel quote "Before You Leave The House Take One Thing Off." It should have been those necklaces.

I will be live tweeting the Golden Globes starting at 6 pm Eastern Standard Time (NYC) until the telecast of the ceremony is over. Then I will get some sleep and be up bright and early to bring all the fabulous fashion on Monday so stay tuned and check back constantly.

-XOXO-
*Fashion*God*

No comments:

Post a Comment