Friday, January 7, 2011

Best Dressed of the Week of January 1st through the 7th

Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for reading and I hope you are liking the new things that are here and there are many new things to come. I love fashion in all aspects but I will say my favorite thing is the red carpet. I try to keep up with all the major events and show you them the day after they happen. I keep a calender of when a lot of these events happen. I also love runway and shopping and magazines. Like I said i love it all. So here is the first best dressed list of the year. It has been a slow week because awards season is just getting into gear but I promise there will be many fabulous weeks to come. Here are my favorites from this week. But my absolute favorite this week is the quirky 2010 risk taker of the year Katy Perry in Betsey Johnson Spring 2011 RTW. Who was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment