Saturday, March 20, 2010

Best Dressed of the Week of March 14th

1) Zoe Saldana made her way on to my Best Dressed of the Week list, and is in my own opinion the best of the week. Zoe traveled back to the Dominican Republic to accept the International Cassandra Award for Most Outstanding Artist Abroad award wearing a Spring 2010 Amanda Wakeley gown.
2) Sarah Jessica Parker attended the ShoWest Film Festivals closing ceremony in this Fall 2010 Marchesa dress. Just to rant for a second is SJP not the new creative director for Halston Heritage? Anyway SJP looked stunning and youthful in this dress which I would have had pinned for a young starlet such as Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez, but I think that this has everything SJP is about. Oh and I must mention that this hair makes up for that horrific thing she wore to the Oscars.
3) Sarah Jessica Parker in Lanvin Spring 2010. This dress is so not what I would expect from SJP but she delivered, again not wearing her Halston Heritage line, at the ShoWest WB Presentation.
4) Ali Larter at the Acura ZDX Redefines Next Event in LA wearing Brian Reyes Spring 2010. This dress is wicked awesome and Ali rocked it.
5) Jennifer Aniston in Spring 2010 Donna Karan. I was shocked when I first saw this picture of Jenn, why you may ask, because Jenn usually wears black on the red carpet. So when I saw this on her I was like THANK GOD.
6) Beyonce joined Alicia Keys on stage at her "Freedom" tour stop at Madison Square Garden to preform "Put It In A Love Song." Beyonce choose the same Spring 2010 Dolce & Gabbana dress that Blake Lively wore to the Sherlock Holmes New York Premiere. I'm not sure who worked it better but this looked stunning on B.
7) Emilie de Ravin in Oscar de la Renta Spring 2010 at the "Remember Me" London premiere. This is just another take on the LBD but it has this perfect balance of vintage style and modern taste.
8) And then on Friday, Kristen Davis attended ShoWest in 2 Pre-Fall 2010 Oscar de la Renta dresses. Out of the two this was my favorite. This was one of my favorite pieces from this collection. The dress is age-appropriate yet with a hint of sex-appeal.
9) WOW, a LoveIt or HateIt first, Kristen Stewart was not hated. Kristen wore this sequined Emilio Pucci mini dress to the New York premiere of "The Runaways." My only criticism is I wish she had not worn her black Sergio Rossi pumps with this, much would have preferred her to wear to have worn either silver or gold pumps. But K Stew did give her mullet the night off.
10) Finally Janet Jackson appeared on Jay Leno this week in the first look from Donna Karan's Spring 2010 collection. The suit was elegant and sexy all at the same time.

Who was your best this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment