Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shopping At Bergdorfs

Okay so I follow a lot of people on Twitter in cluting Bergdorf Goodman (@Bergdorfs). They are really nice and try to respond to all of my questions or comments. Well last week I was thinking, "What in hell am I gonna do once awards season ended," and I decided I was going to restart some of the posts I did last year which included a shopping post, and a celebrity taste post. Well for my shopping I decided to go through Twiter and ask the stores and designers what they would recomend, Bergdorfs was the very first to respond and with a few pieces from thier 5F collection. I saw the featured 3.1 Phillip Lim dress and was like hands down that is it. All of the pieces featured here are avalibe on bergdorfgoodman.com execpt for the 3.1 Phillip Lim dress, it is only avalible in store (call Bergdorfs at 212-872-2843, for more details)
Here is a Chloe sequined lapel blazer to throw over the dress, just in case you need to keep warm. Chloe, $2,500, bergdorfgoodman.com
This is one of the most amazing dresses I've ever seen it has chunky crystals on the bodice and like 5 different colors going and it is still amazing. 3.1 Phillip Lim dress avalible at Bergdorf Goodman, $895, 212-872-2843
The bag for this look should be simple thus why I have choosen this black sequined clutch with a gold detail. Miu Miu, $995, bergdorfgoodman.com






The shoes should also be simlpe but not just basic black so I choose these Stella McCartney shoes with a cutout style detail from bergdorfgoodman.com and they cost $725
And last but not least no look is complete without a little bling so here we have a Jose & Maria Barrera bracelet that picks up the tones in the dress, it is from bergdorfgoodman.com and costs $415

No comments:

Post a Comment