Friday, March 5, 2010

Oscar Red Carpet Predictions: Best Actress Nominees


I want to see Carey Mulligan in an American designer for once.

This J. Mendel Pre-Fall 2010 gown is totaly Carys taste and I need to see her in it.

Emily Blunt usually wears very embellished pieces for the red carpet.

So I have chosens this vintage James Galanos gown from Decades Vintage (a fav store of Rachel Zoe), she would absolutely glow in this gown.

I feel bad for Gabourey Sidibe because not many designers do gowns for bigger women.

I think that this Monique Lhuillier gown would look stunning on her and do hope she wears it

Helen Mirren doesn't useually wear big desginers on the red carpet.

I have choosen this Fall 1950 vintage Balenciaga that is in the Costume Institutes archive. This gown needs to be worn by a person with amazing poise and posture, and Helen has all of the requirements.

Meryl Streep always wears black on the Oscars red carpet so I wanted to put her in some color.

So I chose this Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2010 gown for her, it is age appropriate and elegant. Meryl I doubt you read my nlog but if you do PLEASE wear this to the Oscars.

Sandra Bullock is going to be out of place at the Oscars because she is not a Glam Girl. Sandra would probably wear jeans and a t-shirt rather than put on a fabulous gown, and its a shame.

This Elie Saab Fall 2009 Couture gown would look stunning on her, and as she is my choice to win the Best Actress award, she should look the part and I think the white would look pretty against her skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment