Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shopping the Runways

So welcome to the next newest feature on the LoveIt or HateIt circut is going to be Shopping the Runways. These are more of I Wish posts, but they are awesome.
First I have a coat from the Fall 2010 Men's runway of Roberto Cavalli. A big trend for Fall 2010 is fur, I love the subtle trim of fur on the hood and lapel. I also like that this is a twist on the classic pea coat giving it a hood. I love pieces that stand out, and this jacket definitely stands out





OK so the moment I saw this Bottega Veneta Fall 2010 dress, I was like the person we are gonna see wearing this at Fall Fashion Week is Vogue Nippon fashion director Anna Dello Russo. Anna has such amazing taste in fashion, and this would totally feel at home in her apartment sized closet in Milan. The only sad thing is that she would wear this dress once and then hang it up never to bee worn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment