Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oscar Red Carpet Predictions: Best Supporting Actress Nominees


Anna Kendrick is elegant yet needs to dress her age, she either dresses to old or to young

So I have chosen this Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010 gown for her to wear. It is elegant yet youthful and I can see Anna wearing this and rocking it.

I'm not a huge fan of Maggie Gyllenhaal's style but

I think this Yves St Laurent Pre-Fall 2010 gown will look stunning on her

Monique is my choice for Best Supporting Actress and I do hope that she wins.

She should wear this stunning Valentino Pre-Fall 2010 gown, because she would look stunning wearing it and will carry herself with the up-most pride.

Penelope Cruz, she always gives us stunning on the red carpet.

I choose this blue & white ballgown from Carolina Herreras Pre-Fall 2010 line. Carolina Herrera is a hard designer to wear on the red carpet because she is very selective of who can wear her pieces that aren't purchased, so PLEASE Carolina lend Penelope this gown.

Vera has had many misses on the red carpet.

This dress is what I have chosen for her, not sure if it would actually look amazing on her but I think it is the best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment