Friday, April 23, 2010

The Cinderella Fantansy aided by Oscar de la Renta

First off I would like to thank Martha at the Oscar de la Renta office for helping me. When I think of grand Cinderella ball gowns I think of the American classic designer Oscar de la Renta. I worked this look to be the classic beauty, with the Cinderella shoe and the something blue.
The gown is from the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2010 Bridal, the dress has amazing details in the skirt. The dress costs $22,990 and you can look in to this dress by going to the Oscar de la Renta website to find an Oscar de la Renta Bridal near you.
And seeing I am a New Yorker by heart I had to add the so upper east side element in this Oscar de la Renta white fox fur stole for $2,000.
Then to carry all of the bridal necessities here is an Oscar de la Renta white satin pochette with embroidered medallions for $390
Then one of the only elements not from Oscar de la Renta are the Stuart Weitzman glitter pumps from Neiman Marcus for $355
And here is the second item not by Oscar de la Renta is this stunning Harry Winston sapphire and diamond necklace. The necklace is set in platinum and has a total carat weight of 45.38 total carats, that is the sapphire and diamonds combined. For more info contact Harry Winston.
And to top the look off and ethereal white angel cut cathedral veil with picot organza trim for $590 also by Oscar de la Renta.

Again thanks to the Oscar de la Renta team for helping me put this post together.

No comments:

Post a Comment