Thursday, April 8, 2010

The IT Item: DSquared2 Platforms

The search for this months IT Item was a long one. It started by taking to twitter and asking numerous Stores, Designers PR, and Stylists. As I started going through the items that were recommended I just wasn't finding what I was looking for. So what do I do I start going through online stores I went through Bergdorfs, Neimans, Saks, Barneys, Net-A-Porter, Nordstoms looking for the right IT Item. I knew that as soon as I saw it that I would know that it was IT. So I was taking a quick break at shopstyle.com when I came across the IT Item.
When I saw these DSquared2 platforms they automatically shouted out at me. They are super sexy and they just scream powerful to me. You will see that because these shoes are such a statement that I styled it more classic. These shoes cost $1,304 at Zappos Couture
Then I went to Net-A-Porter and styled the look. I started with this Elizabeth and James jacket that is $395.
Then the DKNY dress at a cost of $245
Paired with a simple Nancy Gonzalez crocodile clutch for $1,850
and you cant walk out of the house without bling. So how about these Erickson Beamon earrings for $365
and to shield the eyes these Fendi sunglasses for $235.

No comments:

Post a Comment