Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fall 2010 Must Have: Fur for Men

So fur coats are going to be big for men this Fall, so I found a few options for all my male readers to ponder on.
Here is a full on fur from Gucci. The coat is very 1970's in style as was the woman's collection. I like this but it would only work in certain cases, most of which being styled in the same manner as the runway.
You could also go for the more masculine look with the fur-trimmed collar of the Michael Kors bomber jacket. This jacket is the most likely to show up in the local department store as it is a common style, but I personally want to own this coat because this is just AMAZING.
And then if it is early fall and it is just starting to get chilly then you could go for this fur-trimmed collar Prada cardigan. This would be perfect for hanging around the ski lodge with a hot cup of cocoa in front of the fire.

So what are the opinions on man fur? I am for it but that's just my opinion would love to hear from my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment