Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Cinderella Fantansy: Bridesmaids

The color of Cinderella is blue, so I had to do the Bridesmaids in Blue. I believe that the bridesmaids gowns should not all be the same style because not all styles look good an everyone. That is why I believe in giving a color and letting the bridesmaids pick out of their own gowns.
The first dress I picked is a Jason Wu gown that is available at Bergdorf Goodman for $5,900. This dress is elegant yet not hideous like traditional bridesmaids dresses.
Then I found this Fall 2010 Andrew Gn gown, from his recent runway show. This dress is elegant and had the simplicity that is perfect for a bridesmaid.
This Carmen Marc Valvo gown is also perfect for the trend specific bridesmaid. The dress is available for purchase for $2,860 through Bergdorf Goodman.
Then we have a gown from one of my favorite designers Elie Saab's Fall 2010 collection. This dress is simple and flowy perfect for a garden wedding.
And then this Halston Heritage gown is the last I have picked. It is available from Net-A-Porter for $545

No comments:

Post a Comment